Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss :: Killer Watt

Hi!!! Today's post is about a new lip gloss from Revlon that's perfect for spring and summer!!!

I love Revlon lip products, especially the Colorburst line. The lip butters are to die for and their lip glosses are the unsung heroes of the line!!!


I saw this bright new shade in a display at Walgreens along with lots of different nude polishes from their colorstay line. I knew I had to have it right away!!!


In the tube it's a very bright, almost neon coral, but when it's applied to the lips it's rather sheer. It really brightens the face and adds a nice pop to your lips without looking too dramatic or overdone. I think it's perfect for spring and summer because sheer but bright lip colors are super in (and I happen to prefer a sheer lip color to a more opaque one anyway)!!! These are slightly moisturizing (not too hydrating but definitely not drying) and have pretty good staying power!!!

All in all, I recommend this gloss (and for you to check out others from the line!!!). I saw it originally at Walgreens and then again at CVS. These have a big price range, from about $6 to about $10 depending on where you find them (I picked mine up at CVS, earned extra bucks and got 50% because I also got a nail polish!!!). There are always sales and deals at the drugstore, though, so I'm sure you can find it for a lot cheaper (like I did!)!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment