Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BaubleBar :: My First Order!!!

Today's post is another jewelry post, but this time a necklace from BaubleBar's Anniversary Collection: the Pavé Tab Strand Necklace!!!

This piece is the first that I've ever ordered from the site, although I do have my eye on a few more pieces. ;) This piece was originally from the Anniversary Collection (As I've already said several times haha) but it is still available on the site, so I recommend picking it up as soon as possible!!! I've heard about this site many times before from other bloggers and reviews and I have been waiting for the perfect piece to come along and snatch up my heart (as I don't buy jewelry much) and I'm ecstatic that I finally found something that did!!!


This is the most gorgeous, most sparkly thing I own!!! I like the look of statement necklaces, but I don't own many and find that they are too "done up" for my rather casual California style. But every now and then I do like to add a little sparkle to a dress to make it a little more formal. When I saw this necklace, I knew I had to have it, but there was a waiting list for it, so I had to wait a few days. BaubleBar is a smaller company, so they do not have as large of an inventory so I recommend picking up those special pieces that you love while you can because they can sell out pretty quickly!!! Most of their pieces are really reasonably priced as well as being unique!!!

This necklace retails for $48, but all new members get $10 off (so I paid $38). BaubleBar also has a point system where you get one point for every dollar you spend and ten points is a dollar (so I now have $3.8 to spend on my next purchase or keep saving to get more and more points!!!).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment