Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stella and Dot :: My Favorite Earrings!!!

Hello there!!! Today I am doing a jewelry post– the first non-beauty post on my blog!!! I'd like to include some non-beauty posts from time to time, be it fashion or lifestyle related!!!

I love a good stud earring. I'm all about simple and sparkle. So these are perfect!!! I love a classic, everyday stud that will easily go with any look I want it to (but also one that I don't have to take out every night!!!).


They are called the Glint Flower CZ Earrings. They are amazing quality, have an amazing sparkle, and are the perfect size for an everyday stud that can also be worn out at night!!! They are so versatile and I will continue to wear them for years to come!!! My friend gave me a pair for my birthday a few years back and I adore them.

They are priced at $39 and can be ordered online at stelladot.com or purchased at at a hosted event at your house or one of your friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment