Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Essie :: First Timer

Today's post is yet another NOTD (I have quite a few coming up)!!!!


Essie's First Timer is a bright green creme with a hint of mint that makes it so fresh for spring!!! I've never seen a green quite like this, it's almost a bright kelly green but not quite because there's some underlying minty/pastel-ness to it!!! I absolutely love this color!!! Another bonus? This polish was opaque in one to two coats!!! It wasn't streaky at all and has amazing lasting power. So far, it's the only color I've picked up from the 2013 Resort Collection Essie has put out this year. There's also a bright red-coral, a sky blue-turquoise, and a pinky lavender. All of the colors in the collection are bright, fresh, and so right-now.

Essie is definitely my favorite nail polish brands out there. I always look forward to a new collection release because they never seem to disappoint!!! This polish retails for about $8.00 and can be found at Ulta or drugstores.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment