Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Revlon Lip Butters for Spring and Summer!!!

Hi there!!! Today's post is about some very new exciting projects at the drugstore: new Revlon Lip Butters!!!

In the new spring/summer collection by Gucci Westman, there are four new lip butters and I picked up two!!! Out of the four, I got the two lighter colors, Pink Lemonade (a warm, light pink) and Juicy Papaya (a light coral with orange undertones). There are two darker colors, Sorbet (a hot pink) and Wild Watermelon (a red with pink undertones) that I didn't get.


These are sheer, creamier than the original lip butters, and have a cream finish (no shimmer). They leave a shiny, gloss-like sheer wash of bright colors on the lips that is on-trend for spring and summer. They are slightly moisturizing and very comfortable on the lips. The lip butters last a pretty good amount of time on me (a few hours) for being so creamy. I love how easy and on-the-go-friendly these are!!!

These can be found at any drugstore or Ulta and retail for about $6-8 depending on where you find them. Overall, I definitely recommend these, as well as many shades in the permanent range as well. Go check them out before their all gone!!!

I'm thinking about picking up the other two colors from the new collection and will do a separate post if I do!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment