Saturday, February 16, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal :: Inked in Pink

So for my first official beauty post, I wanted to review a fairly new color from a favorite line of mine!!!

Today's Product is the new Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 24 Cream Eyeshadow in the color Inked in Pink.





I love the formula of these. They are creamy, easy to blend, highly pigmented, and come in some absolutely gorgeous colors.

I'm a big fan of neutral eye shadows and eye looks, so this was perfect for me!!! It's a light shimmery color with just a hint of pink on the lids.




Like I said earlier, these are very creamy and highly pigmented. But they can also be sheered out and be a lovely wash of color on the lids. I tend to go somewhere in the middle of extremely opaque and sheer wash.

These work great as eye shadow bases or just as a cream shadow. They are very long lasting (I'm not sure if they last a full 24 hours, because who is really wearing makeup for that long anyway???) and although they do not claim to be waterproof they last pretty well in water. I have dry skin and therefore dry eyelids so I can apply these with or without a primer underneath and they still last all day without creasing!!!

These are available at any drugstore and range from about $5.00 to $7.00 depending on where you find them (there are always sales going on at the drugstore so I'm sure you can find it for much cheaper as well)!!!


PS i know my photography skills are not the best, but I'm hoping in time they will continue to improve!!!

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment