Thursday, June 6, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper :: Cherry On Top

I'm back with another one of the Maybelline Color Whispers!!! I reviewed two of them a few months back, in Coral Ambition and Pin Up Peach. I absolutely loved the other two colors but I wanted a color that would pack a bigger punch! This color is the cherry on the cake (pun totally intended) for my spring/summer lip obsession!!!

Cherry On Top is a bright, red-toned pink (very hot-pinkish, but not barbie at all!). Since these are sheer, they are not overpowering and never look like you are wearing too much (or look too overdone) yet they still add a great pop of color to the face!



With a little bit of a tan and a bronze eye, this lip color is to-die-for. It will also be perfect for those no-makeup, big sunglasses days!!!

These are available at any drugstore or anywhere else Maybelline products are sold. They run for anywhere from $5.00 to $8.00 depending on where you find them. I love the three I have and definitely recommend them to anyone who will listen!!! These are all my go-to lip products this summer!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment