Monday, June 17, 2013

MAC All About Orange Blushes!!

Hello there! First, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts the last month or so, life has been hectic, and even being on summer vacation I've been extremely busy! So I'm sorry but I have a lot of posts coming up so get excited!!


Today's post is about some of the blushes from the new All About Orange Collection from MAC. Instantly, the blush Royal Sunset caught my eye and it was love at first sight. Blush is probably one of my favorite makeup products to buy (it can really change a whole look but be subtle at the same time!). And when looking at the others I saw Immortal Flower, a color I purchased last year from the Très Cheek collection, so I thought I'd go ahead and share that with you as well.


Royal Sunset is a bright peachy-pink that is very soft and very pigmented. Not much product is needed to brighten the face with a pop of pink that is perfect for the summertime with a sunkissed glow!


Immortal Flower is a peachy-orange. Once on the skin, it leans a little pink-color, while still remaining its creamsicle color. I love this blush and how flattering it is! This again is super brightening and adds a nice pop to a tan!


I love these blushes so much and definitely recommend picking one of them up if you can still get your hands on them! My little secret to purchasing limited addition MAC products? Nordstrom.com! I've purchased a few products from their site and they seem to sell out much slower than they do in-store! These retail for $21!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment