Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo :: Precious Pearl and Lavish Lavender

Hello there! Today's post is about two new Maybelline Color Tattoos for Spring and Summer: Precious Pearl and Lavish Lavender!!!


Precious Pearl is an eggshell ivory color with a lavender-pink duochrome to it! This color is so pretty on  and brings a lot of light to the eyes! It's perfect for a light wash all over the lid or as a highlight! It's a little sheerer than some of the others I have but it still rather pigmented and beautiful.


Lavish Lavender is darker than what I would consider lavender, but still a very beautiful violet purple. I don't get as much wear out of this as I do my neutral colors, but that is to be expected haha! It's rather pigmented but can sheer out fairly easily.

I love the color tattoos because they are creamy, pigmented, easy to apply, and last a long time! They are the best for the price and pretty much the only cream eyeshadows I bother buying (why buy the same exact thing at a higher price?)! They retail for around $5-8 depending on where you find them and I promise they are worth a look-see (go check out the permanent range too!).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment