Sunday, May 26, 2013

Deborah Lippmann :: Rockin' Robin


Rockin' Robin is a light pastel blue cream with small black glitter particles that resembles a robin's egg or a speckled egg. This color was opaque in two coats, and has great staying power (as do the other DL polishes I have tried). It lasted days without chipping, which is something I can't say too often!!! This is the perfect spring color (which I say in a lot of my nail posts haha) if you're looking for something easy and on-trend!!!

Polishes like this have been huge for the spring and summer (see Spring Beauty Trends post). This polish retails for $19 (steep! I know!) and can be found at higher end department stores such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdales. If you are willing to overlook the price tag, this is a truely amazing polish that I wholeheartedly recommend!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love how unusual this is! If only I lived in a place with easy access to the higher end department stores. 1.5 hour drive):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's very unique! If you happen to live near a Sephora store, I believe Illamasqua has speckled polishes as well!! Hope this helps!!

      Delete