Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Today's post is about one of my all-time favorite products: the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments.

I own several of these and I adore them all, but this one I am addicted to!!! (It's tied for first with Rosé).

These are the most luxurious and moisturizing lip balms I have ever used in my life!!! After using these, other chapsticks just don't compare!!!

There are two clear chapsticks in the line: this one and the original (in the brown packaging). I purchased this one over the original because it "does extra." It states that it is scientifically proven to repair lips. I'm not too sure about the deep down improvement of my lips, but I do know that this is the perfect on-the-go fix for flaky, chapped lips. Of all the lip products I own, this is tied for first with Aquaphor because I have such dry skin, hydrating lip products are my go-to.

This retails for $25.00 and can be sold at Sephora, fresh stores, or wherever else fresh is sold!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment