Saturday, March 9, 2013

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

Today's post is my very first hair post from one of my very favorite hair care brands: Garnier!!!

Oil treatments are great for moisturizing hair, keeping them sleek and frizz-free, adding shine to hair, and more!!!

Moroccan Oil's oil treatment is one of the most popular on the market, and one that I was very interested in trying... except the price tag was not one that I was very fond of (around $40 for a bottle of hair oil?!). So when I saw this little beauty at Target last summer I snatched up!!!

This makes my hair shiny, but not greasy or oily, and it definitely helps tame my frizz (I have thick, dry, curly hair that can frizz up a little). I really like this to add moisture to my hair.

This was my first oil treatment and might I say I love it!!! This retails for around $4 at any drugstore, which is an amazing deal!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment