Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Butter LONDON :: Kerfuffle

Hello there!!! I meant for this review to go up a long time ago and then I lost track of time and forgot about and... here we are now haha!!!


So this color came out with the Sweetie Shop collection Butter put out early this past spring. It was filled with a ton of beautiful pastels that were all to die for, but, sadly, this is the only color I picked up from the collection. It's a bright peach with hints of pink and orange to it that really stands out on the nails. I don't see a whole lot of peach polishes so this is a semi-unique color-- I at least don't have anything like it! As with all my other Butter LONDON polishes it has great staying power and amazing quality!

Butter LONDON can be found at its website, Sephora.com, Ulta (or Ulta online!), or even nordstrom.com! They retail for $15 and are totally worth the price tag!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment