Monday, July 8, 2013

Benefit Watt's Up!


I have tried many Benefit Products... as minis! Recently I bought a couple of full-sized Benefit products and I have been loving them! Today's is a highlighter from Benefit-- Watt's Up!


Watt's Up is described as a soft-focus, or candlelight, highlighter. This means that its on the more-subtle side, as far as highlighters go. It's a beautiful champagne color with a cream to powder finish.


The top swatch is what the color looks like blended out while the bottom swatch is what the color looks like fully opaque, as if just applied

The stick application makes it easy to apply. I like to blend it in with my hands and I find that it does, in fact, give a nice, subtle glow to the face!!! Plus, a little goes a long way, so you'll have this forever!!!

This retails for $30.00 and can be found at Sephora, Ulta, or Benefit stores/counters. I definitely recommend this is you're looking for something to add an everyday glow to your face!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment